Buffer glucose technology: Buffer systems with higher added value for your production lines.
Curing of the salami range: higher return.
All heated liver, meat and ham preparations obtain a higher added value versus existing production lines.
By applying the correct buffer pH value in your salami range and in all heated liver and meat preparations you get improved cutting properties, colour, taste and odour with a higher added value and a longer shelf life of all products mentioned below.
Guaranteed longer shelf life through the application of buffer phosphates and buffer glucose systems.
All heated meat preparations in nylon casings: min. 6 months, max. 9 months, fridge t° 2°C.
All heated liver preparations in nylon casings: min. 6 months, max. 9 months, fridge t° 2°C.
All heated baked liver preparations (vacuum packaging): min. 2 months, max. 3 months, fridge t° 2°C.
All meat products prepared in ham form (vacuum packaging): min. 2 months, max. 3 months, fridge t° 2°C.
All cooking systems for ham preparations: min. 9 months, max. 14 months, fridge t° 2°C.
Salami preparations, 2% higher profit on existing production systems - stable pH min. 4.9 - max. 5.2
|Total guaranteed product improvement of
economic, technological and sensory salami,
liver and meat product preparations
Thanks to our 50 years of practical experience, we are able to offer you the world's safest and best product preparations for the following line productions through the Bufferglucose buffer system.
||Core t° of the product
||heating up to 72 °C
|All liver preparations
||heating up to 72 °C
|Baked liver preparations
||heating up to 80 °C
|All meat sausage preparations
||heating up to °C
|All salami preparations
||buffer pH value of 4.9, max. 5.2
All preparations have been improved as to their economic, technological and sensory characteristics, as explained below:
The correct choice of raw materials and composition of the product improves the yield, as does a more advantageous purchase system of raw materials such as buffer phosphates, Red Star Pickle and Dry Binder, and Gela Gelatin.
The total purchased quantity is estimated on a yearly basis and the best prices are offered.
Delivery is made monthly and on demand, with the guarantee that products of a constant quality are delivered
Application of the appropriate buffer and Aw values for all product preparations ensures that the following advantages are obtained:
- a shelf life of heated products that is twice as long
- improved taste and colour
- natural colour of the cutting surface maintained for a longer period of time
- stable buffer pH value adapted to each product preparation.
- improved cutting or spreading properties depending on the product (e.g. liver preparations)
- more solid structure of each line product
- no discoloration of the cutting surface
- longer storage period in an ordinary refrigerator thanks to the sable pH buffer value
- As the global leader in the field of buffer systems and buffer films based on the application of patents for fresh and all heated meat, liver and fish preparations, ripened and cured meat (salami) and fish products to protect food producers from food infections caused by germs and bacteria such as salmonella, listeria, E.Colli 0.157:H7, L. Monocytogenes in food products together with its international assisting R&D laboratories.
Application of the buffer system with regard to heated meat preparations that are sliced before packaging such as ham, bacon, freshly salted and/or smoked bacon ensures that there is no gas development and that the colour, taste and odour remain optimal during long-term storage, even in case of unfavourable temperature fluctuations.
You can benefit from these advantages without any major adjustments or capital investments. You only need to choose the appropriate formula and to add the appropriate additives to your preparations and you will obtain a stable buffer system thanks to Bufferglucose Syrup® and buffer phosphates.
Samples : firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: +32 (0)9 374 07 47