Up to date meat industry.
The use of PH Liquid buffer technology and buffer films
gives you 10 advantages for product improvement.
- Improvement of taste, odour and colour.
- No discoloration of the product once it has been cut
- Longer preservation through the application of a stable
- Simple application of the buffer pH valued in all
- Longer preservation of prepackaged products (vacuum)
- No formation of gas in case of prolonged reservation
of the vacuum-packed range of products
- No acidification of the fatty acids; this goes for
all salami preparations.
- No deposit of jelly or fat in all heated products.
- All production lines are based on our 35 years of experience
in buffer systems and buffer films and are installed in your company
with 100 % guarantee by meat technologists appointed by PH Liquid Belgium
NV, all over the world.
- All buffered PH Liquid production lines give a higher
added value to the end product
Our branded products and packages of PH Liquid Extract®,
Bufferliquid Extract®, Buffer phosphates®, Red Star Dry and Pickle
Binder®, Gela Gelatin®, Protex® code 60, lacto-sausage.
At your request, the products specifications as well as
the specific applications for preparations are sent to you
If you wish to receive an all-in free sample package :
Layout and construction: Walther Van Kerrebroeck
Technologie and Strategy for PH Liquid Buffersystems
This website, layout and background is registrated
Send mail to email@example.com
with questions or comments about this web site.