Company profile and world strategy of Bufferliquid Extract®.PH Liquid Belgium NV, Oude Brugse Weg 2, 9910 Knesselare, Belgium, is seeking to recruit collaborators with a view to extending of its sales outlets in the food sector as a result of additional investments in the existing plant for the extension of the production of Bufferliquid Extract® :
1. Strategy for the extension of sales outlets world-wide (in 180 countries) : the incorporation of PH Liquid companies (according to international legal standards) with the legal form : 'naamloze vennootschap' (public limited company under Belgian law). By creating a new production line PH Liquid Belgium NV now has a production capacity of 50 tons of PH Liquid concentrate per day. These 50 tons of concentrate yield a volume of standard PH Liquid end product of 200,000 kg/day or 10 x 20 foot containers for worldwide export/day (a 20 foot container holds 600 drums of 35 kg each).
2. Explanation of the strategy : the Belgian parent company PH Liquid Belgium NV is looking for established companies active in the food sector, especially meat processing companies and preserving factories, in 180 countries. The current objects of these established companies should be the supply of auxiliary substances and additives to the food industry, in particular for all ready-made meat products and derived products such as mayonnaise, yoghurt, ketchup, dairy products.
3. History of PH Liquid Extract and Bufferliquid Extract® : It was developed in 1965 and, therefore, there is more than 50 years'
technical and practical expertise, for the range of PH Liquid products alone.
Product presentation for the export of Bufferliquid Extract®:
4. Presentation by PH Liquid Belgium NV with a view to a collaboration with future partners in the incorporation of local PH Liquid companies in 180 countries :
5. What we expect from our collaborators-founders :
If you are interested in our proposal and if your company meets our requirements, please contact us by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org and add a brief description of your current activities in the food industry.
IMPROVED PRODUCTION SYSTEM FOR LINE-PRODUCTIONS OF HAMS COOKED TO PERFECTION WITH RED STAR PICKLE BINDER AND BUFFERLIQUID EXTRACT
Improved production system for line-production of hams cook-in system.
Brandname and production system for :
|150 kg||water min. 5 °C max. 10 °C.|
|2 kg||Protex Carrageenans code 60|
|15 kg||Red Star 60157 which is a blend from Carrageenan, Sojaprotein, Bufferphosphate 60151, carbohydrates and Protex Carrageen code 60|
|8 kg||nitrite salt 0,6 % pure nitrite|
|3 kg||Bufferliquid Extract|
|40 gr||natural smoke aroma|
|330,4 kg||(enclosed 150 kg minced pork meat).|
Production system :
Add to the 150 kg minced pork meat in mincer 150 kg pickle construction en mix during 10 minutes in order that the meat totally absorbes the pickle. Add rest of pickle mass. Mince for another half hour till a homogeneous mass is formed.
Add 12 kg of potato starch now plus 3 kg soja isolates. Total mass of endproduct is 345 kg. This mass will be continuously mixed for 2 to maximum 3 hours.
Fill off immediately in vacuüm packing, preferably cube model 12 on 12 cm, length 40 cm. These vacuüm forms will be put to rest in refrigerator for min. 10 hours and maximum 24 hours for further colouring and curing for improvement of taste and flavour.
Temperature of refrigerator : min. 0 °C and max. 5 °C.
Heating system : water or steam : Centert° till 70 °C, temperature outside water or steam : 78 °C. BufferpH of endproduct : minimum 6.0 and maximum 6.1. Reason : has a higher AW-value in production ham system, see extra pickle composition 150 l water.
After heatingsystem hams have to be immediately cooled down in cold water bath.
This production system is guaranteed if blocks are kept in a refrigerator. Temperature 0 °C to max. 2 °C.
Storage : minimum 12 months maximum 18 months.
To add extra meat flavour to this pic-nic ham we strongly advise to add an extra 3 % pork stock proteines as flavour improver.
This protein has no waterbinding capacities, raises the 3 percentage of protein but most important improves the taste.
This is a complete new system that can be totaly applicable to production lines without the least of problems.
Discussion : This system is a high technological system for all your cooked ham systems. Is conform to the meatbook "The Up to Date Meat Industry" - Technology - Economy - Line production : Edition 1984-1994 : page 117 : value - money - value theory-practice-theory
This work system gives more value to your endproduct pic-nic ham.
New construction for pickle composition which is more proteins, more carbohydrates, alimentory acids, more vitamines, starch, minerals.
This pickle composition offers the user of pic-nic ham an alimentory value.
Very important : this production system and pickle construction is the same for turkey hams and chickenham. Only turkey and chicken meat has to be minced through 20 mm disk.
If you wish to receive an all-in free sample package